Rainy Day Adventures at Long Lake in Clearwater County



Last weekend when I was at the lake attempting my SCUBA open water dives it was sunny, warm, lovely and I got super sun burnt. This weekend for round number two it was windy, cold, and cloudy. Unfortunately, I was not able to complete my dives this weekend.



This time I was able to get my camera (which is on its last leg of life) to work. Even thought it was cloudy and pouring I was still able to snap a few decent pics.

Since it was literally dumping buckets of water from the sky I didn't get much of an opportunity to explore like I wanted. But I still had a slight adventure when I pulled the barely alive camera out of my bag and snapped a few shots.


I can't give you much insight into the area or what there is to do around there or the Bemidji, MN area because I was with a fuddy duddy of a girl who didn't want to do a damn thing the weekend prior. And honestly, who wants to explore in the rain when you are already soaking wet and drenched.

I can say without a doubt though, I know why they call it Clearwater County, You can see at least 20 feet down into it on a good day!


Have you had any rainy day adventures?